Harvey Building Products - The Replacement Windows for Dummies Manufacturer Profiles
Harvey Building Products
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES: 1200
Harvey Building Products is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality building products. Founded in 1961, Harvey is a privately held, family owned corporation headquartered in Waltham, MA. Aside from manufacturing windows, doors and patio rooms, Harvey Building Products also distribute a full line of wholesale building products including siding, roofing, windows, doors and decking. As a wholesaler, Harvey does not sell directly to the public however; their products are available through thousands of contractors and builders throughout the Northeast.
With 33 branch warehouses and 14 product showrooms, Harvey Building Products strives to act as a positive force in the community and a responsible environmental citizen.
- Vinyl Replacement and New Construction Windows
- Vinyl Patio Doors
- Patio Rooms & Enclosure Systems
- Wood Replacement and New Construction Windows
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Impact-Resistant Windows
- Acoustic (Sound deafening) Windows
LATEST WINDOW TECHNOLOGIES:
- BetterGrain: Simulated wood grain finish for vinyl windows. BetterGrain™ is a revolutionary dual-process painted wood grain finish that mimics the qualities of natural wood. BetterGrain™ interior finishes provide the beauty and feel of wood with the proven performance of vinyl.
- Tribute: The Tribute window incorporates all the valuable qualities of Harvey vinyl windows and adds enhancements like standard ENERGY STAR glazing for outstanding thermal performance, a revolutionary dual-acting lock/tilt latch for increased convenience, and an easy-cleaning glass system that makes it virtually maintenance free. For the ultimate in energy efficiency, add the optional High Performance Package with triple glazing. Tribute double hung windows with High Performance Package boast a U-Factor of 0.20.