Kentucky (KY) Energy & Efficient Window Performance Cash Rebates & Incentives
Kentucky (KY) Energy & Efficient Window Performance Cash Rebates & Incentives. Cash rebates and incentives available to Kentucky homeowners who upgrade to energy efficient windows.
This article discusses the cash rebates and incentives (including loans) available to homeowners in the state of Kentucky for upgrading to energy efficient windows. Some programs listed aim to improve home energy performance in general; others explicitly focus on efficient window performance. They may be offered by your state, your local energy supply company or the two working together. They can help you pay for the costs of upgrading or replacing the windows in your home.
We try to keep information current; however, this list doesn’t include information about all window-related utility programs in your state. For more detailed information about available programs, click here. (This information was last updated as of 2011.)
Kentucky State Incentive and Rebate Programs:
- State of Kentucky Incentive/Rebate Program - Energy Efficiency Tax Credits: Offers homeowners in the state of Kentucky a tax credit up to $250 which may be used to cover 30 percent of the installation costs of each qualifying energy efficient window or storm window.
Kentucky Utility Company Sponsored Incentives and Rebate Programs:
- Blue Grass Energy Incentive/Rebate Program - Energy Efficiency Improvements (EEI) Program: Provides homeowners up to $200 to help cover the costs of making energy efficiency improvements in the home including the installation of qualifying replacement windows.
- Clark Energy Incentive/Rebate Program - Residential Energy Efficiency “Button up” Rebate Program: Offers homeowners up to $300 to cover the costs of installing qualifying replacement windows in the home with no window sealing and $410 for replacement windows which are sealed.
- Grayson Rural Electric Incentive/Rebate Program - Energy Efficiency Rebate Program: Offers homeowners up to $400 in cash rebates for energy efficiency improvements made to the home that reduce overall home heating needs. Program rebates may be applied to covering the costs of installing qualifying energy-efficient windows. Homes must be at least two years old and use electricity for heat to qualify for the program.
- Nolan RECC Incentive/Rebate Program - Residential Energy Efficiency “Button up” Rebate Program: Provides homeowners $40 per every 1,000 BTU that are saved with a maximum rebate amount available of $600. Rebates may be applied to the costs of installing qualifying replacement windows.